Monday, February 18, 2019

Strawberry Fruit Leather

Hi friends, today I am coming with a nice recipe called "Strawberry fruit Leather".
These taste yummy and healthy. My daughter likes this fruit leather very much.I
used to buy in store they have more sugars in it. Later I saw recipes on the TV and a few websites. I thought its easy to prepare.T hen I started to prepare at home. My daughter loved it and she asked to try more varieties of fruits. I tried and she loved all. In India, during mango season they do dried mango with mango pulp. It is so sweet and stays good for many days. Ok let's go the recipe



Ingredients:

Strawberries-1 box
Honey-1/4th cup
Lemon juice-2 to 3 Tsp

Preparation:

First, clean the strawberries well with water and drain it.



Cut the green part and keep it aside. (We can cut it into half).



Now take all the fruits, honey and lemon juice in the blender and blend it.








Method:

Preheat the oven to 170 Degrees.


Now take the baking tray and arrange with the silicone mat as shown in the pic.

Now pour the strawberry puree in the tray with a thin layer as shown in the pic.




Now place in the oven and bake it 4 to 5 hours.



After 4 hours check and try to separate from the silicone mat. If the puree is fully baked it comes out easily. If not it sticks to the mat.


Then we have to bake for 20 more minutes.
Now the fruit leather is ready.

Place the fruit leather on the wax paper and cut it into length wise as shown in the pic.

Now the yummy yummy fruit leather is ready to eat.



Note:

We can try with mango,plums, too.
I tried both fruits they taste yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment