Sunday, February 2, 2020

Cucumber Raita (Easy Way in the chopper)

Hai friends today I am coming with easy recipe called "Cucumber Raita".Today I am making this raita in the chopper.This I got idea from my mom.Last time when I went India my mom used the chopper to making buttermilk.Then I got an idea to make raita.I used to chop onions and tomato.In this we can make salsa in easy way too.Ok lets go the recipe

Ingredients:

Cucumber-2
Yogurt-1 cup
Chilli powder-to taste
Salt to taste
Coriander -few

Preparation:

Clean the cucumber well with water .Peel the skin and chop the cucumber as shown in the pic.




Method:


Take the chopper and add the cucumber ,curd,chilli powder,salt ,coriander.






Pull the string as shown in the pic.






Now the raita is ready to serve.










No comments:

Post a Comment