Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015----Unboxing

Hai friends today i am coming with different post.Its not about cooking.Its about beauty bag.SInce few years i am little obsesssed with makeup.I am trying some new makeup products.Today i am coming with beauty bag called Ipsy.This is nice site.Everymonth we have to pay like 10 dollar we get 5 beauty products in a cute bag.I really love those bags.We have to subscribe to that website.Ok lets go and check what i have got in that bag



 Here is the nice and cute bag.I can carry this in my hand bag.

 This is Pur-lisse gentle soy milk cleanser and makeup remover.
Its 4 in 1 sulfate free and non drying gently washes away the dirt and the makeup soothes and tones skin.Good for all types of skin.I will try this.
 Coolway beachy salt spray.
I never tried this will try it,
 Teeez lipstick.
I really like it and already start using it.

 Crownbrush tweezer.
 Nickak Newyork quad eye shadow.I really like these clours.I already used it.Love it.


2 comments:

  1. Recently knew about the website Ipsy .., wanted to know more about their products ..and you posted about their products at the right time ... Thanku Vineela :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Archana.Thank u for stopping by.This is nice site.This is my third bag.I love it.

      Delete