Monday, July 27, 2009

Got an Award

Hai friends its nice to tell u to got an award.Pooja passed me this award.I am very thankful for passing me the award.Pooja http://http://myexperiencewithcooking.blogspot.com/ passed this award to me.This award gives me nice encourage ment to me.1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So onto the seven things you may (or may not) find interesting about me.
1.
I am a Housewife.I did not study much.I just want to be like a housewife take care to my family.
2.
I must thank to my husband who encouraged me to create this blog.Actually he create this blog later i continue it.I should thank to my daughter also y bcos she is not bothering me.
3.
I am not a very good cook my mom teaches me everything.Not only cooking my crafts ,paintings and also the needle work.She is my master.I have to thank ful to her.With her help i learned cooking and everything.
4.
I am very simple and not talkative.If i do friendship if i like them or they r close to me then i udes to talk a lot.I am very sensitive also.If any of my best friends neglect me i felt very sad.
5.
This blogs gives me nice encouragement to do more recipes and crafts.
.I got manyy friends with this blogging.I should really thank to blogger.
6
.I love to shopping.I mostly like to shop for my daughter and for my husband.For me i like to shop watches,fashion jewellery mostly earrings and chappels.
7.
My aim is to put small painting classess.It may take some years.Thats it.
I would like to share this award to 7 bloggers.I cant pick but i have to
Before nominating I would like to tell about pooja.She is very friendly.She encourages in every work.SHe is very good cooking in all cuisines.She is very good in baking.Not only baking all tradition dishes.No words to say abt her.
1
.Vishali http://vishuskitchen.blogspot.com/ She is one of my best friend in blogging.I got first comment from her.She is nice cook.I love the way she post the recipes.
2
.Hari Chandanahttp://thecuisine.blogspot.com/ I love her traditional rercipes.She is good at paintings.They r really very nice.
3.
Shamahttp://easy2cookrecipes.blogspot.com/.She is very professional cook and also artist.I
love her crafts.She got nice collection of crafts and lot of recipes.
4.
Varshahttp://varshaspaceblog.blogspot.com/She is very professional cook.She is very photograper.I really love her photografic.
5.
http://teluguabhiruchulu.blogspot.com/.She is very good collector.In her blog we can get all news.
6.
Nithya praveenhttp://aromasfrommykitchen.blogspot.com/.She is very good cook.She shares evrything and gives nice suggections.I love her baking recipes.
7.
Srikar http://www.srikarskitchen.org/.She is very good cook.She got lot of recipes.Her recipes r very easy to cook.
Please accept this award and passess to another bloggers to give nice encouragement.

31 comments:

  1. It was an interesting read Vineela! Feels great to know more about you. You do have a talent in cooking dear, the sole reason of this well maintained blog of yours. I'm also not a talkative person like you but to close friends I can talk endlessly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u very much dear.U really made my day today.I felt very happy.Not only me my husband also .Thanks for nominating me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH dear..i am planning to pass on my award to u,
    because i luv u&ur blog...anyway i w'll pass...

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS DEAR.......THANK YOU DEAR FOR UR LOVELY AWARD......LOVELY AWRDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Award!!.. Nice to know all those interesting things about you. I am very happy to receive the award... Thanks for thinking about me..you made my day!!.. keep rocking.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Vineela...Congrats on ur award and thanks so much for passing it on to me....thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u so much Sangi and very kind of u dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi vineela nice to know more abt you... u really deserve it , all the best for many more awards to come

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award Vineela..Happy to know more about you as well.enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats dear! Am extending my FIl event to 31st.. do send some entries..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u very much Sanghi.I dont know abt this event.I will go through ur blog and send some entries if possible dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Vineela this is saru(http://teluguabhiruchulu.blogspot.com) congrats first and chala thanks for your encouragement.Iam very thankfull to receive the award, thanks for thinking about me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to know more about u dear . Congrats on ur award . U deserve more .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vineela congrats on ur award dear ...
    loved reading few things abt u ..
    Please stop by at my blog if u get a chance ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank u very much Prasukitchen.Sure i will check ur blog and will learn many things from ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats really great!!!Congratulations!!!
    Drop in sometime to my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Vineela darling for passing me the award.
    I am fine here in India enjoyong my vacation. Hope u all are doing good too. Okay then will be in touch. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  18. U r welcome Vishali.Waiting for ur posts dear.

    ReplyDelete
  19. where re u dear?miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  20. pls accept the awards&tags from my blog dear.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on ur well deserved award dear :)wish u get more!!nice MEME:)

    ReplyDelete