Thursday, June 16, 2011

Peanut Sauce

Hai friends today i am coming with the "Peanut Sauce".This is nice dipping sauce for the vietnam Spring rolls.This i got from the Sailaja's Kitchen.I just simply follow her recipe.Its very simple to prepare.Ok lets go to the recipe.

Ingredients:

Peanut Butter-2 tsp
Soy Sauce-1/2 tsp
Garlic chilli sauce-1/2 tsp
Olive oil-1/2 tsp
Lime Juice-1 -2 tsp
Sugar-1/8 th
Garlic chopped-1/2 tsp
Ginger chopped-1/2 tsp

Method:

Taake a bowl and add all the above ingredients one by one and whisk it well.









Serve this with the Vietnem Spring Rolls

10 comments:

  1. It is like you read my mind. I wanted to have some sauce like this. I guess I can use this as a sald dressing too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gud ...n the sauce looks just so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww... very nice recipe Vineela.. thanks for sharing :)
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete
  4. very yummy .... and delicious
    www.rajafood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello vineela first time to your blog!!!
    it's awesome!!!!
    I'm happy to follow you, plz visit my blog when you find time...
    peanut sauce is looking delightful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai first time coming here..happy to follow your wonderful blog........

    ReplyDelete